Skin Care Routine
Keeping your skin beautiful and healthy does not just happen overnight. Skin must be pampered, protected, and preserved through a daily regimen of skin care to achieve and maintain a more youthful and healthier complexion! There are so many skin care products on the market today with each claiming to be the best. How can you really know which is best for you? We at Vika’s Essentials believe that by understanding how natural organic products work and by seeing results from using our products, you will understand what sets us apart from the rest.
To maximize results from using our products, we recommend the following daily facial routine:
1. First thing in the morning apply about ½ tsp of Vika’s Essentials Facial Wash (use the facial wash that suits your skin type) on a wet cotton pad, lather your wet face and then rinse with warm water.
2. Mist your face with Vika’s Floral Toner (use the toner that suits your skin type) after using the facial wash. Follow with any of Vika’s organic serums or Geranium-Propolis Day Moisturizer (if your skin is dry/combination) or use Vika’s Essentials Balancing Serum if your skin is acne-prone. You can also use Facial Floral Toner throughout the day (especially during the summer) to hydrate and tone your skin.
3. Apply 1 drop of Vika’s Essentials Rosa Dew Serum for rejuvenating the area around your eyes (preferably at night). Avoid contact with eyelids. Leave on for 30 minutes and gently wipe off the excess if necessary.
4. As part of your evening routine, use Vika’s Essentials Makeup Remover. Place a small amount on a wet cotton pad to gently remove mascara, foundation, and any other makeup. Follow with Vika’s Facial Wash and Floral Toner.
5. If your skin is dry, lightly apply any of Vika’s organic serums immediately after using Floral Toner. Let it absorb for about 20 minutes. If necessary, follow up with a pea-size amount of Vika’s Essentials organic Raw Cream. For better absorption, apply Raw Cream very sparingly on damp skin at night. After using Vika’s Floral Toner for dry skin, allow it to “rest” on your skin for about 1 hour before going to bed.
7. As part of your routine, use Vika’s Beauty Mask for oily skin and use it 2 to 3 times per week. Apply ½ tsp of Beauty Mask to clean damp face or mix it with a little water to make a paste. Use our Moroccan Queen Facial Mask if your skin is dry or combination. Leave it on for 5-8 min and rinse with warm water. Follow with Vika’s Essentials Floral Toner and moisturizer or serum that suit your skin type.
8. Use Vika’s Exfoliating Scrub every 7-10 days (for dry skin) and twice a week for oily skin. Scoop ½ tsp of powder on your palm. Add warm water or yogurt and make a wet paste. Apply it to your face using gentle circular motions for 10-15 seconds. Rinse off with warm water.
9. If you happen to get a cold sore, immediately apply 1 drop of Vika’s Essentials Cold Sore “TNT” as soon as you start to feel a cold sore coming on. Repeat 4 to 5 times per day over the next 2-3 days if needed. In case of dried out lips, use Roman's Kiss Lip Balm.
10. For better healing results, apply lip balm before bedtime. Initially, lip balm may have a slightly glossy appearance. Apply lightly and let rest for a few minutes. Apply lip balm throughout the day under your lipstick to protect lips from chemicals in the lipstick.