How It Works
Ways to Earn Points
- Create an Account - Earn 500 Points
- Shop - Earn 5 points for each $1 you spend
- Leave a review - Earn 200 points
- 200 points - Free shipping (US Only)
- 500 points - $5 coupon
- 1,000 points - $10 coupon
- 2,000 points - $20 coupon
Frequently Asked Questions
Our rewards program is completely free! We do it to reward our awesome customers!
We send an email every time you earn points. The email will also contain a reward code if you have collected enough points for a reward.
To be sure our rewards emails always make it to your inbox, please add us as a contact or put us on your whitelist.
- AOL - Highlight our email address and click 'add contact' from the drop-down menu.
- Apple Mail (OSX) - Open the email, right-click on our email address, and then select "Add to Contacts."
- Apple Mail (iOS) - Open the message and tap the "From" email address. Next, tap "Create New Contact" to input our email address into the contacts list. Gmail
- Gmail - Open the contact list. Then click "New Contact" and input our email address.
- Microsoft - Outlook/Hotmail/Office - Open the email and click the ellipsis (...) in the right corner. Click "Add to Safe senders" in the menu.
- Office(365) - Click "Settings," then click "View all Outlook settings." Navigate to Junk email. Next, go to "Safe senders and domains" and add our email address, then save your settings.
- Yahoo - From your Yahoo mailbox, click the ellipsis (...) next to "Spam." Then click "Add Sender to Contacts."
No, points accumulate from the date you enroll in the rewards program.
Points are not available for wholesale orders.